1. Dan Ackroydtold HuffPo that he’s seen four UFOs and is a ‘believer’.
2. Megan Fox not only believes in UFO’s, she also believes in Bigfoot. You can see her try to explain why here.
3. Former Blink-182 guitarist Tom DeLonge has published a non-fiction book exploring the subject of UFOs and aliens. DeLonge co-wrote Sekret Machines with Peter Levenda, who has penned numerous books about history and the occult.
4. Billy Ray Cyrus spotted a fleet of ‘six UFOs’ in the sunset and uploaded a picture of the sighting to Twitter.
5. Khloe Kardashian has Tweeted several times that she has seen UFOs.
6. Hillary Clinton seems to have an open mind about the possibility of aliens. She told Jimmy Kimmel she wants to review files about UFOs and Area 51 and make them public.”I would like us to go into those files and hopefully make as much of that public as possible,” she told Kimmel. “If there’s nothing there, let’s tell people there’s nothing there.”
7. Russel Crowe is another celebrity who got a UFO on film.
8. Alicia Keyes revealed that she has not only seen a UFO, she’s “met some aliens” in her life.
9. Ariana Grande told Complex magazine that “we’d be so stupid to believe we’re the only people here.” Though she said she’s never actually seen a UFO, she claims she’s seen a ghost and a demon.
10. Victoria Beckham. In 2011, the designer tweeted that a UFO was hovering over her house in Beverly Hills. She even included a photo.