Facts are amazing things. Most of them are common knowledge but others are so uncommon that most people don’t know them and even fewer would believe them when they found them out.
1. Snails can sleep for 3 years (or more).
2. Most food we label as vegetables are actually fruits.
3. Mosquitoes are the most deadly ‘animal’ on earth.
4. Calyptra thalictrimoths suck blood other varieties suck tears from cattle.
5. Okinawa Island, Japan has over 400 citizens who are 100 years or older.
6. The majority of people alive today have never used a telephone.
7. Jellyfish do not have brains, neither do starfish.
8. There are over 64,000 animals species classified as Hermaphrodites.
9. It takes an average of 16 days for a Sloth to digest and passits food.
10. Facebook has over 2 billion active users.
11. Vatican City is considered a country and has a population of 450 citizens.
12. Chickens outnumber humans on Earth with a population of about 19 billion.
13. In 1980 Saddam Hussein received The Key to the City of Detroit.
14. The condom dates back to the mid-17th century. (Made from animal intestines).
15. Tongue “prints” are as unique as finger prints.
16. There is approximately 60,000 miles of blood vessels in the average human body.
17. There are at least 1.2 billion people playing video games worldwide.
18. Today there is currently about 30 million humans beings held as slaves worldwide with the majority living in Africa and the Middle East.
19. There is more than 500 active volcanoes worldwide with approximately 20 going off as you read this list.
20. There are more lifeforms alive on your skin than human beings on Earth.