If you have pets then you’ve seen them do things that seem more human than animal. What is even more astounding is when we catch wild animals doing things that seem to be human like behaviors. Are they really acting like humans or are we all just more alike than we really know? Either way, it’s quite entertaining when we catch animals being more like people than animals.
1. Spending a hot day in the pool with your kids.
2. Taking the kids to the park.
3. Teaching balance.
4. Ignoring the kid.
5. Watching the kids while they’re in the pool.
6. Just taking a stroll.
7. Focused on focusing.
8. Taking part in the annual rodeo.
9. Sweeping the floor.
10. Relaxing in the hammock.
11. Watering the plants.
12. Looking for a light.
13. Showing off some dance moves.
14. Say “cheese”.
15. Sledding downhill.
16. Going for a bike ride.
17. Playing in the sprinkler.
18. Being defensive when threatened.
19. Pool party.
20. Doing each other’s hair.