As a parent with an over-the-top sense of humor I can personally attest to the fact that a smart phone is the gift that keeps on giving. When parents who are clever and funny (even by accident) mix with autocorrect in text messages sent to their children the outcome is priceless. The dads in these texts prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt.
1. It will be years before that boy is close to his father’s level.
2. Autocorrect has a sick sense of humor.
3. Time for a hearing aid?
4. Making lemonade is this kid’s specialty.
5. Its all fun and games until your parents treat you like an adult.
6. Good question.
7. We know where that gene came from.
9. Trolling level? Expert!
11. Another expert at trolling!
12. When autocorrect forces a confession.
13. Look who just became a believer?
14. This dad right here!
15. Phone etiquette….what’s that?
16. Another question not to ask dad goes on this list.
17. When you find out that you’re a ____ block!
18. No reason.
20. Sound advice thru humor.