Laziness is really just a synonym for thoughtfulness, right? You have a lot on your mind, and no time for wasteful nonsense like decision making and basic chores any adult can master. It’s why Einstein had multiple versions of the same outfit — genius.
Below are twenty-one life hacks created by the Einsteins of idleness on Reddit, Whisper, and the internet at large. Utilize them the next time you’re so beset with sloth that you literally cannot even.
21. Hang up clothes in the bathroom while you take a scalding hot shower to release wrinkles.
20. Well, they ARE self cleaning.
19. Great for the office.
18. Heck yeah! Work that fake mole!
17. Only for people who will eat a literal whole bag of cookies.
16. Entertaining in a hurry.
15. Sock, Swiffer…same diff.
14. Finally, that lazy baby you made has a use!
13. Beats having to microwave a heating pad!
12. Beats having to microwave…oh, come on. This might be TOO lazy.
11. Never clean a child’s sticky fingers again (well, because of popsicles, anyway).
9. Plants. So demanding.
8. Said every woman ever.
7. And soft, too!
6. Potentially life saving, too! People have heart attacks doing this chore.
5. NICE. Cleaning knives is dangerous. Just don’t use mint floss.
3. YASS one trip!
2. Honestly, this is how we “iron” in our house.
And the number 1 hack for lazy people trying to be less lazy…
Bonus: you also save money on pajamas! Genius!