Texting is seen as a “millennial thing” but our parents need to keep in contact with us somehow. To this end, they’ve begun to delve into the world of telecommunication, and sometimes that’s not always a good thing for us younger people
Here are 21 exchanges that prove my point.
1. Savagery Level: Mom
2. Mom is NOT on your side
3. So close
4. Educated guess?
5. Well she has a point… a Swiffer?
7. That’s going to be an awkward Thanksgiving
8. Oh dear!
9. I’d like to point out that it’s not just moms who do this…
12. Is this the same mom from #8?
13. Not quite
14. Maybe a phone call would have been better
15. Nightmare fuel
16. Mom: Nature’s support system
17. Goofy mom, or evil child?
18. I don’t think I want that gum…
19. It took a while, but she got there
20. T.M.I. from M.O.M.
21. Be like bowtie man