1. The Earth has more trees on it than there are stars in the Milky Way galaxy.
2. A day on Venus is longer than a year on Venus.
3. There are more possible layouts for a deck of 52 cards than there are atoms on the Earth.
4. There is a small parasite that infects roughly 40% of humans that makes them more prone to taking risks.
5. Orcas are a natural predator to moose.
6. Bangladesh has a bigger population than Russia,
7. Silly putty will shatter like glass if you drop it from high enough.
8. There was a chicken that lived without a head for two entire years.
9. If you take every planet in our solar system and line them up right next to each other, they would fit in the space between the Earth and our moon.
10. Turkeys can impregnate themselves by a process known as Parthenogenesis
11. The Unicorn is the official animal of Scotland.
12. A jury can legally decide that the law is against someone, and choose not to find them guilty, even if the law says that they are. The process is known as jury nullification.
13. Corn flakes were originally invented to stop people from masturbating.
14. Real honey literally does not expire. You could safely eat honey that’s 1000 years old.
15. If you fold a piece of paper in half 42 times, it would reach the moon.
16. One 18-inch pizza ends up being more pizza than two 12-inch pizzas.
17. 80% of Soviet men born in 1923 did not survive World War 2.
18. Saudi Arabia imports sand and camels from Australia.
19. The amount of time between the Stegosaurus and Tyrannosaurus is greater than the amount of time between the Tyrannosaurus and humans.
20. Wooly Mammoths were still alive when the pyramids were being built.
21. The most northern point of California is south of the most southern point of Canada.
22. There are more tigers living in captivity than there are tigers living in the wild.
23. The company Nintendo was founded in the year 1889, and they used to make Japanese playing cards.
24. The Soviet Union had a program where they tried to train dolphins to kill humans and destroy submarines.
25. Betty White is older than sliced bread.