1. We can do hard things.
2. “We rise by lifting others.” Robert Ingersoll
3. “Teamwork makes the dream work.”-John Maxwell
4. You think bigyou get big.
5. Don’t give up. Great things take time.
6. Sometimes, we just need someone to be there to give us a big hug.
7. “Be strong. You never know who you are inspiring.”-Unknown
8. “You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.”-Unknown
9. Because there is no place like home with the people you love most.
10. “The harder the struggle the more glorious the triumph.” Thomas Paine
11. Create your own sunshine.
12. ”Laughter is the closest distance between two people.”- Victor Borge
13. “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.”- William Shakespeare
14. ”One of the happiest moments in your life is the moment you let go of what you cannot change.” Unknown
15. “Believe you can and you are already halfway there.”-Theodore Roosevelt
16. “Use your smile to change the world. Don’t let the world change your smile.”- Unknown
17. “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.”-John Holmes
18. “The child who knows unconditional love has the greatest gift the world can offer.”-Unknown
19. “Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.”-Unknown
20. When a child loves a sibling she has yet to meet.
21. “Side by side or miles apart, real friends are always close to the heart.”-Ysabell Manuel
22. “Love says: I’ve seen the ugly parts of you and I’m staying.”-Matt Chandler
23. “Grab her sometimes and dance with her. With no music randomly on the street. Dance.”-Unknown
24. Pure heart of a champion.
25. “Today is the first day of the rest of your life.”- Abbie Hoffman