Just in case you start to feel too confident in your life… here are seven things you didn’t know you were doing all wrong.
1. Pour your orange juice like a pro. The nozzle should be up, away from the lip of the glass. It prevent spills
2. Eliminate insomnia. If you’re lying in bed hour after hour, having trouble turning off your mind, get up and do some low-impact chores. Slightly boring tasks like writing a things to do list, or organizing a drawer can calm you down and get you ready for sleeping.
3. Eat your pasta correctly. If you’re American, it’s likely you pour your boiling pasta into a colander and then run cold water over it. Stop doing that! You need the starches to help the sauce stick to the pasta.
4. Enjoy delicious chicken wings. If you grab the two bones, the small one first, twist and pull them out, you have a boneless chicken wing.
5. Pack your bags. Roll your clothes – it gives more space in your suitcase.
6. Peel a banana. If you rip from the bottom, it doesn’t smush the fruit.
7. Get your ice cream – stat! If you place your ice cream in a plastic bag before putting it in the freezer, it will stay soft for easier scooping.