Before you denounce Free Market Capitalism, take these seven reasons to heart. Cause Socialism is not what it is cracked up to be.
1. Socialism and Communism are really the same thing: If you don’t believe me, ask Webster’s Dictionary.
Two definitions of Socialism according to Webster’s:
A. Any of various economic and political theories advocating collective or governmental ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods
B. A system or condition of society in which the means of production are owned and controlled by the state
Now here is Webster’s definition of Communism:
A. A system in which goods are owned in common and are available to all as needed
Both definitions make references to Marxism, and the fact that both advocate the abolishment of private property. The only difference between the two is how communism may usher socialism in with you and me getting the James Bond treatment. However, it’s the villains making the kill before we can.
2. Socialism is in conflict with Faith: Karl Marx called “religion” the opium of the people. Vladimir Lenin agreed with Marx and added on that; “Religion is a sort of spiritual booze in which the slaves of capital drown their human image, their demand for a life more or less worthy of man.” On the surface socialism claims to elevate man, and make him equal or better than God. The down side is that socialism becomes its own religion dishing out its own drugs if not snake oil. The government state becomes the church and its ideals of equality and wealth redistribution become its doctrine if not its dogma. God’s Laws are in conflict with these ideals and the socialist can only retaliate against the Christian Faith for not submitting to the socialist vision. Since the state is “atheist”its citizens must be the same.
3. Socialism opposes the family institution and the rights of parents: For socialism if not communism to continue its scam on a nation, it must have control of not only the schools but absolute control over its children. The parents have no control in their children’s upbringing regarding their education and must be conditioned by what the state wants to shape future generations to be. Just one generation after another of useful idiots that worship the state, the government and the country. Children are also encouraged to rat out their parents if they are trying to undermine the state with their backwards education and religion.
4. Socialism promotes its own version of “Moral Absolutes” while it pushes relativism in order to discredit faith especially Christianity: While many Christian activists have warned people about “moral relativism,” the truth of matter is that socialists do have their own code of “Moral Absolutes.” Sure, they may change slightly over time, but look at the abortion battle and the attempts to push back on that. Those who hold to socialist worldviews are absolutists when it comes to keeping it legal and unregulated. They are also absolutists about maintaining government bureaucracy, and its programs at all levels. Relativism is just pushed to undermine the Law of God in the Old and New Testaments of the Bible.
5. Socialism makes us slaves to the state: One thing that attracts people to socialism is the promise that the state will take care of its people from birth to death. But socialism also prevents innovation and steals the dreams and ideals of its people, and at the same time it only makes people a cog in the wheel of life. No need to improve, just keep doing what you are doing until you drop dead. It will make you a better person and help your mother country be the best…or not. It sounds good, but in reality, the people feel and are truly nothing but a slave to a false ideal and vision.
6. Socialism is wasteful and too slow to adapt: Along with taking away people’s incentives to adapt and improve, socialism will just keep spending its money and efforts into a system that might eventually come apart due to invocations by neighboring nations that they have been allowed to make. Those invocations will put a full blown socialist state further behind those that have allowed capitalism in certain areas of productivity. It also protects certain people’s jobs that have become recently out of date but because those people have not upgraded their job skills for whatever reason, they too are also responsible for the eventually collapse of the socialist state. Governments are not worried about losing money because they think they will never run out ofother people’s money. They may be able to get it for a time, but once push comes shove the scam is over; and a country will collapse. The sloth above is not grumpy but he is just like those socialist nations that are too slow. I think our own sloth would get more grumpy than he usually is.
7. Socialism will benefit its masters as they have more than everyone else: It is not just those who have bad luck that will benefit from socialism. Just look into the bank accounts of the likes of the Castro or Chavez dynasty’s. They are living quite well, and don’t have to worry about were their next meal will come. Unlike the people their fists of iron pound on daily.