10.The Beast-Beast sure stole hearts with the Walt Disney hit movie Beauty and the Beast,which was re-released in March 2017. Beast’s appearance is a combination of wild animals, including: the mane of a lion, head of a buffalo, and brows of a gorilla.
9. Belle-Beauty and the Beast’s main beauty, Belle, is the beautiful non-conforming daughter of an inventor and she’s also notorious for her beautiful yellow gown.
8. Moana– Moana is another Disney character known to be the strong-willed daughter of a chief of a Polynesian tribe. Moana stands out with her red-printed Polynesian top and authentic fringed skirt.
7. Pirates– Of course, the 2017 release of the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tells is bringing back the pirate as a popular 2017 fun party costume.
6. Emojis-These small digital icons are used to express an idea, emotion, etc., in electronic communication, and they also make a great Halloween costume.
5. Princess Leia– A special tribute to the late Carrie Fisher, who played Princess Leia in the blockbuster Star Wars franchise. Don’t be surprised to see this member of the Rebel Alliance at Halloween parties this year.
4. The Walking Dead-Because zombies never go out of style.
3. Patriotic Themes-From Uncle Sam to Lady Liberty, Americans love to dress up and celebrate their patriotism, even on Halloween.
2. CapturedInstagram Photos-What a fun way to celebrate Halloween 2017by dressing up like a silly picture you captured on your mobile device.
1.Wonder Woman-Diana Prince has made a major Amazonian comeback with the release of the 2017 Warner Bros. Pictures superhero film. The movie set records for the biggest domestic opening for a female director and the biggest opening for a women-led comic book film. Needless to say, Wonder Woman is certainly going to be one of the most popular costumes at Halloween parties in 2017.