A lot of times, people read the reviews on Amazon products to get a better idea of what they are purchasing and how it will work for them. This can be extremely useful.
Unless you run into one of these reviews.
1.Well, that’s one way to get a positive review
2. Ever wanted to stop your cat from engaging in basic functions? This is your product!
3. Can’t tell what’s more bizarre, the product or the review
4. Do NOT buy sugarless gummy bears.NEVER. EVER. EVER.
5. Well, that was effective
7. Please follow all directions
8. Just… ew
9. It gets worse the longer you read
10. Well, that will certainly do it
11. Ugh. UGH!